Conservation and Natural Resource Management
Concerned with the environment and other natural resources, the Department of Management and Empowerment of Natural Resources and the Environment is very suitable. Becoming a graduate of the Department of Natural Resources Empowerment and Environmental Management does not mean that you are just an activist, but that you can become an ecologist, environmental engineer, and others. Conservation and Natural Resource Management
The department will understand natural resources and teach us how to use them so that the results can be maximized. Of course, to solve the problem of natural resources, many solutions are needed in order to reduce the impact in the future. For this reason, those who conduct lectures in this field are people who want to preserve or create a comfortable environment for all living things. Environmental problems need to be thought through carefully so that they can be managed better. In terms of water, watershed management, or even environmental engineering. Brandnite
Steps or tasks in Nature Conservation
- Maintain or protect mountainous areas so that water is still available.
- Increase infiltration of wells.
- Regulating the stock of water so that it is not excessively used,
- Reforestation in mountain areas to keep it in balance.
- Greening activities in office areas or on the roadside.
- Increase organic fertilizer or manure to maintain soil sustainability.
- Create nature reserves, wildlife reserves, or forest reserves to preserve biodiversity.
- Establish oversight of environmental management.
If you want to have a lot of natural conservation, you need to prevent damage or things that cause nature to be damaged. With this conversation, not only natural resources are maintained, but human life will also improve. But the most important and basic thing is to build self-awareness so that you can achieve all of this easily. Because having a subscription agency but not being assisted by various parties will be even more complicated. Because all natural resources belong to the people around them who must be looked after. And if we have a healthy and quality environment then our life will also be quality.